Thursday, March 4, 2010

Yesterday went for NCS at UH, PJ... What is NCS? Nerve Conduction Studies.. sitting on the bed with a few wires sticking on my hand and having few electric shocks for at least 15 minutes... really getting me into hell... can't describe the pain and the fear that I've been through. After the test came out nearly half dead. When can this nightmare stop and everything back to normal again. Really miss my life...with my colleagues and friends around me...

Later in the evening, Li wei called me. Recently he and Hwa felt in love with a same girl. He told me he was very angry with Hwa and very upset. I told him that Love is not everything... Is just part of our life... There's lots of girl out there. Don't be sad and stop fighting with Ah hwa because of that girl. Is not worth at all... After what I've been through in the afternoon, I really feel that nothing is more important than health....

2 comments:

  1. gal...
    hope u r alright.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get well soon... please leave those beers and wines alone lar... so that you'll enjoy perfect health~

    ReplyDelete