Tuesday, March 9, 2010

JL and YM

I admit I was not fully concerntrate on that movie, Solomon Kane. I'm too scared to watch so I look everywhere to divert my attention. Guess what I've saw? JL and YM... was some sort of holding hands... Best Buddy with opposite sex will hold hands?

Then finally the movie ended... Walking through the exit... Guess what? I saw YM's hand on JL shoulder... If both of them were strangers to me, I really thought that both of them are couples. I know its time for me to advice JL already. If things getting deeper, both of them will getting hurt. But if JL really LOVE YM then I will support her to carry on with this relationship. but if I know it won't have any future, then JL should stop meeting YM anymore... So that the misunderstanding won't happen anymore...









No comments:

Post a Comment