Thursday, March 25, 2010

Today I feel so depress... I really feel that my marriage is meaningless. He always spent time with his pc. Seldom spending time with me. Really feel tired with this kind of marriage. Feel worthless... Really can't tolerate with it....

Spending his time with his pc and tv is part of his life... with me or without me its not a big deal. Cause he will never bother to spend some of his time with me... for this past 6 years, what am I to him? Is it a partner to company him if he needs me?

I don't whom to spill all my pains and loneliness... No one will understands the pains I have right now. JL called in the afternoon. Told her and she said that I am the one who is having problem. Coz I never talk to him nicely. But do she really understand the frustrations that I have? Why I need to control him everyday... Calling him to work, eat and sleep? why do I need to babysit a 33 yrs guy? I really need the strength to carry on with this kind of marriage...

No comments:

Post a Comment