Monday, March 8, 2010

Cinema... Cinema... Cinema... Recently, most of my activities were going to cinema for movies... Within 2 weeks, I've went to the TGV for 3 times... Not including Hot Summer Days on this coming Wednesday...
3rd March - Little Big Soldier
5th March - Confucius
9th March - Solomon Kane
Coming Soon on 10th March - Hot Summer Days

Never thought of watching Solomon King. But due to some misunderstand with JL, she came all the way to BKT TINGGI. She thought that I bought Hot Summer Days on today. But the fact was that I bought it on Wednesday. Luckily she called me before she reach.

JL : Hey you got buy the tickets or not??? Y no news from you 1? I wan to go out now. My dad will be back soon

WF : I bought... Where you wan to go??? ( I was thinking, is she going out with YM? Shit her lar... Told me don't want come to Bkt Tinggi. but now going out)

JL : Go out la... My dad is coming back soon....

WF : Go where la? With who???

JL : With you lar.... I go fetch YM now. You wan me to fetch you or not?

WF : You come for wat???

JL : Movie la....

WF : I bought the tickets for Wednesday nite la... Not today....

Both of us laugh like hell.... then ended up watch Solomon Kane...That movie... if I knew the storyline earlier, I will not watch that movie.....Head fly here and there... Blood splash everywhere... Its not my type of movie...


2 comments:

  1. Not my type either.

    This story tells us to communicate more clearly in future!!!

    ReplyDelete