Tuesday, March 9, 2010

at Pavilion on 28th feb

Suppose this trip to Pavilion was just Mic, Yee En, JL and me but due to JL was late by half an hour, I invited YM to join us. so ended up JL fetch YM. And we fetch Yee En.... I was so pissed off when she was late... She told me she and YM is just friend. But going out with him and forgotten bout me... Frankly, I was bit disappointed.

Anyway, back to Pavilion, when they arrived, JL apologized for her late and blame YM for it... Her apology was accepted. and we really enjoy our photo session and shopping session...We went to Coffee Bean, sat there and chatted for an hour. As usual we always talk non stop... Chat from Heaven To Earth, From sky To Sea... Just non stop talking...

Sadly, our night end at 9 pm. When YM insisted JL to fetch him home. I really don't understand why he insist JL to fetch him. JL didn't manage to watch the KUan Seng Keng's lion dance performance...







Quite shock when I took this pic...I don't how JL feels at that moment...



No comments:

Post a Comment