Friday, March 26, 2010

JL & YM (after meet up at jaya 1)

Told to JL about YM need a steady gf and intend to marry after stable with her. After advising her, I knew that she felt sad and cried. If JL really don't like him, what for she sad and cried. I really don't know what I did was right or wrong. I just want them to be good. And don't want people to talk bad about JL. Everyone was thinking that JL is just using YM as a partner for entertainment. I just want JL to be clear of herself... what she want and what people will think of her....

I knew that whhat I've told her will hurt her and will effect our friendship. so from today onwards, I will not interfere with their relationship... And just support her for what decision she makes... cause I just want her to be happy and have no regrets......

No comments:

Post a Comment