Saturday, March 27, 2010

Just back from gathering with TN ex colleagues... Ivan is leaving us soon... Got a new job at Citibank as Credit Control Officer. We went to Kajang for dinner and supper... On the way there we was joking and chat a lot... He told me that if a plane flies above you... just pick it and eat it... When you eat 100 of planes then make a wish and the wish will come true... Do u think is true? Maybe I will give it a try... will let u know whether is true or not....

Later on when we on our back, we started to recall our past... How we start talking to each other and when we start to be best buddy..He told me that when he first join TN, I was so "lan si" to him. Don't bother to talk to him.... and after 2 months... when I start working late, I used to eat dinner with Tee and Li Pei... So that night he join us for dinner.... And that's the first time I was talking to him.

The second time was 4 of us, LI Pei, Eric, Ivan and I went to Jusco for dinner at Kim Gary. and from then we started to joke and play around.... Ivan used to bully me a lot... but when I m really upset and needed someone... he was there to help me... i know i am gonna miss him very much...Without him, there is no more fun and jokes around us

No comments:

Post a Comment