Tuesday, October 11, 2011

不孝子

After a hectic day at shop, decided to rest at home In the evening... But after received a call from my mum, my mood got stir up. Guess what, my uncle ...no.. I shouldn't call him my uncle... He is not worth to become my uncle...he Shud be called a jerk... He chased out my grandma out from his house...

Now you must have a thought that my grandma must have done some mistake and therefore he chased her out... No!!! This poor old lady can't even walk and yet need to wash their clothes everyday... For 15 yrs, she took care of their children and right now he told my grandma, his children grown up and they can take care of themselves.

I really can't sleep at all... I felt so upset for my grandma... When I called her, she didnt even complain a single word. She just told me that she need rest. I really wonder why there is such a jerk on the earth whom treated his mother so badly? Well I do believe this world is very fair... How he treats his mum, he will be treat the same...

I guess I can sleep now... Nitezzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment