Saturday, October 8, 2011

Been very busy lately... Travelling here and there... Things happen one after another.... Really tired and can't bare with it anymore. But before I continue with my stuff, I wanna blog about my dearest cousin, TYL. She is getting married today and yet I couldn't attend her "BIG day"... sighz... I'm so happy and excited for her. She is gonna start her new chapter of life. Right now, I just gonna wait for the 2 lovely couple to come back to K.L for the wedding dinner... Can't wait for the days to come....

2 comments:

  1. As long as your heart is with her, she knows~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do know Wei Fen! And my heart was with you too... I would have loved fro you to be with us on the day because we wanted to share a bit of our lives and love for the past 9 years with all our dearest and closest...

    Don't worry Fen... I will give you a personal behind- the scenes peek when I am back so that you can see what really went through our minds when things were happening... Director's cut! Hahaha

    ReplyDelete